The doctors (not real doctors) are in, again. We’re back from our Summer break and kicking off our 6th year with a look at all the recent stories in the news that impact Hollywood and writers including Roe v. Wade, inflation and supply chain woes, YouTube TV, CA Tax incentives, and more.
- THR: One Big Reason Hollywood Hasn’t Begun Boycotting States Over Abortion Access
- THR: California Readies $1.65B Film/TV Tax Credit to Draw Productions From Anti-Abortion States
- THR: Digital Creators Rethink Hollywood As Some Push to Work On Their Own Terms
- THR: Hollywood Aims to Trim Production Costs Amid Inflation Surge, Supply Chain Pain
- THR: YouTube Takes Live TV Market Share as Streaming War Escalates
- Gamespot: Video Game Spending is down 13% year of year a drop of $1.71 billion