Mike Miller CPA

Session #126 – Taxes for Creatives with Mike Miller, CPA

Our guest in this session is Mike Miller, CPA (disclaimer: Mike is Tom’s accountant from Cleveland, OH) to discuss what creatives should consider when preparing their tax returns. Including: What qualifies as a creative performer? Do you need an LLC? What’s deductible and what’s not? What about stimulus checks? What if student loans get forgiven? And more!


Contact Mike Miller at ‭(440) 461-4066‬ or mikeamcpa@aol.com

Tom and Rachanee are NOT certified public accounts and this interview is provided for general informational purposes only. Be sure to check with your own tax professional or irs.gov and your state/local tax offices for specific questions regarding your taxes.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.